- Full range of plating chemicals for zinc and zinc alloy electroplating and zinc flake coating
- Approved by numerous OEMs
- Sustainable solutions
- Comprehensive range of pretreatment products
- Improved production solutions with auxiliary systems
- Fasteners such as screws, bolts, rivets, clamps, and pins, as well as springs for automotive, construction, oil and gas, and wind energy applications
- Brake and chassis components
For specific applications, playtech extra has developed a dual-action approach that leverages the combined benefits of our top coats with our zinc and zinc nickel coatings. Used in tandem, these products ensure the highest quality corrosion protection and chemical resistance, as well as an exceptional long-lasting appearance.
At our site in Trebur, Germany, we have made major investments over the past few years to develop a Corrosion Protection Competence Center. The infrastructure of this unique facility enables us to carry out the complete product development process for zinc electroplating and zinc flake coating – from the initial concept to full-scale production.
Our state-of-the-art site in Trebur, Germany, ensures that we remain at the forefront of next generation corrosion protection technology while offering unparalleled services to the industry.
Highlighting our commitment to sustainability, we offer auxiliary equipment in addition to exceptional plating processes. Designed to reduce chemical consumption and extend bath lives, playtech extra’s auxiliary systems for zinc electroplating share the same major benefits: cost efficient production, environmentally-friendly production and consistent plating quality.
Our equipment includes ion exchange systems for Cr(III) passivates, membrane technology and regeneration systems for zinc nickel electrolytes.